Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our Weekend

Saturday was one of my best friend's baby shower. Her baby girl is due mid February.  She already has one child, a 13 month old son.



The shower was super cute, they served champagne and brunch. I got to catch up with her sisters and her mom who I grew up with.



After the shower Brooklynn and I went to my other best friend's place to hang out for the afternoon.

I had a massive headache all day, and no type of pain reliever would fix it.

Well, this morning, I woke up and felt like death. I thought for sure I had the flu after I had tossed and turned all night from an aching body with hot and cold sweats.
Steven and I spent a couple hours at the urgent care center to find out that I did not have the flu, but a really shitty sinus infection.  :(
He gave me an injection of what he referred to as "super Motrin" right into my butt cheek. Yep. It tickled.  He sent me off with prescriptions for a z-pack, prednisone and a nasal spray.

I got home in time to see my Dallas Cowboys get beat out... I think I'll just spend the rest of my Sunday resting on the couch sipping water and apple juice. Hopefully I'll feel better in a couple days. I'll at least get a little more rest this coming week as James' winter break is over and he goes back to school tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment