Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Brooklynn's Birthday Brunch

     We have been busy busy busy since my last post. Saturday we held Brooklynn's party which was a brunch theme and everyone wore their pajamas. It was a fun idea that everyone enjoyed. It was a little stressful as I've never held a party in the morning and didn't leave nearly as much time to prepare. Thankfully the night before, my in laws came into town and my friends came over to help decorate. It was nice to have an indoor party. I didn't have to worry about weather messing up my decorations. It was a great theme for a winter birthday.

      My mother in law's birthday was the next day so I made a cake for her too and we sang happy birthday to her and Brooklynn together. I thought it was a sweet idea for a grandmother and granddaughter.


   And a huge surprise was that my sister-in-law asked me to be a bridesmaid!!! They are getting married in Lake Tahoe, California in March 2016! I am so so excited!

Isn't that the cutest way to ask someone to be a bridesmaid?!
  


I bought the book If You Give a Pig a Pancake  and had everyone sign it. It totally fit the brunch theme and the story is about a little girl.  



My sister-in-law's fiance.


The two birthday girls.


My sister-in-law (the bride-to-be) and our family friend.



Cousins




We also had muffins, cinnamon rolls, breakfast sausages, and bacon. Of course everyone went for the bacon and the cinnamon rolls first! Also lots of champagne, orange juice and coffee!






Of course James wanted in on the action.


Hahahaha she's only two and she's already mastered the death glare. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment