Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ginger-Soy Glazed Salmon

    As promised, I am going to try to catch up on my recipes!  I realized I deleted my original photo of this recipe so I had to use my Instagram pic. I served this with a simple stir-fry of Bok Choy and Shiitake mushrooms.





Ginger-Soy Glazed Salmon

- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sherry
 - 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3/4 tsp Asian chili sauce (such as Sriracha or Sambal Oelek)

1) Preheat oven to 500*. Whisk together garlic through chili sauce. Pour the marinade in a shallow dish, add salmon flesh side down,  marinate for 5 minutes.

2) Place salmon on a foil lined baking sheet, skin side down.  Reserve leftover marinade for the glaze. Bake for 8 minutes. Meanwhile bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan. 

3) Removed salmon from oven, baste with the glaze. 

Serve atop your favorite stir-fried vegetables or rice.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment