Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day

     I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! We sure did! If anyone happened to look at my Instagram then you saw my #heartshaped everything. I had so much fun with it.

     Since Steven had to work the day of Valentine's Day, we went out Friday night. My mom watched the kids and we had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. Then paid a visit to my dad at the wine bar where he is the chef. 


Sorry for another grainy pic. The front camera on my phone isn't the greatest, especially in low light.

Saturday morning we dove right in to love day, starting with breakfast.



Followed by Valentine's baskets!


Brooklynn gravitated to the chocolate first...


And James to the hotwheels.


Then wanted me to go with him to his room to use the race track. Haha He was getting frustrated with me.

You can see what went into the kid's Valentine's Day baskets in this post.

I threw a basket together for Steven at the last minute on Friday. He's been wanting this shaving set for a while. He loved it.



Steven is a die hard San Francisco 49ers fan. His dad used to have pajama pants just like these circa circa the 1980's. We've been eyeing these since the beginning of football season last year. I finally got them on clearance, Score!!

Here's how we spent the rest of our day:






Strawberry Lemonade Hand Pies. I'll share the recipe soon.


These lovebugs are so easy to make. Hot glue a magnet and pom poms to a clothespin. Add googly eyes and pipe cleaner antennas.  Great for holding papers or displaying kid's artwork on the fridge.

Aaaaannnnnddd apparently it's spring because it's been in the 70's and I've been in a tank top and flip flops for the past week. So happy spring from California!! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment