Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Sickness that Never Ends and Our New Addition

     I am SO SICK of BEING SICK! This is ridiculous. We've all gotten sick once a month since December! We've spent the past few days going between urgent care and the emergency room.  Saturday James had a fever of 103.   Monday Brooklynn had a fever of 104. It's now caught up to me. I don't feel super bad, yet, but I am so stuffed up I can hardly breath. Is the cold and flu season over yet?! 

     In other news, we adopted a baby kitty over the weekend! We went to our SPCA where they had many kittens that were not old enough to put up for adoption. So we learned about the foster to adopt program. Our kitten is only about 4 weeks old. We are technically fostering him until he gets to 2 lbs/8 weeks old.  And guess what! Even the CAT is sick!! But this program is great because the SPCA pays for half of the medical costs while we are fostering.

    Brooklynn loves cats and we thought this was a good time to adopt. When we got him home and put him in her lap, she was beaming.  We are now working on being gentle, not picking the cat up by his neck, tail, etc. He is taking everything very well. He puts up with the kids and the dogs. He is very playful and loves to cuddle. I have missed having a cat.


We're calling him Chevy.






















Vida is very suspicious of him. 


Two sick babies. :(

Crossing my fingers the season of sickness ends soon and I get some energy back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment